Parenting Support Links
- Australian Multiple Birth Association - AMBA is a not-for-profit volunteer organisation that provides support, resources and education to families and/or carers with multiple births.
- Bub Hub - Victoria's most comprehensive online directory of pregnancy, baby & toddler services.
- Raising Children Website - Government website based on evidence based parenting ideas.
- Ask Dr Sears - Bill and Martha Sears Coined the term "Attachment Parenting" - find out what they have to say about it at their site, as well as lots of info about a whole range of child health and parenting issues.
- Jellyfish Connection - Parenting Information website
Postnatal and Antenatal Depression
- Post and Antenatal Depression Association - PANDA is a Victorian, not-for-profit, self-help organization that was formed in 1985 to provide confidential information, support and referral to anyone affected by post and antenatal mood disorders, including partners and extended family members.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association - The Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) is an organisation of people interested in the promotion and protection of breastfeeding. Amongst these are breastfeeding women and their partners and health professionals.
- Australian Certified Lactation Consultants Association - LCA is the only national, non-profit, incorporated professional association for Australian International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs/LCs). Includes "Find a Lactation Consultant."
- Kellymom - Evidence Based Information about Breastfeeding and Parenting Issues. Lots of practical advice on a range of issues including Tandem and Extended Breastfeeding.